We are here to help you locate cheap electricity rates. Victoria has a deregulated electricity market, and electricity retailers do everything they can to entice new customers. Here are some electricity plan features GoSwitch can help you with.
1. Cheaper plans: By comparing leading energy companies, GoSwitch can help you locate a range of cheaper plans and offers based on your postcode.
2. Personalised plans: Energy companies and retailers offer electricity savings with lots of incentives such as:
- • Single rate supply charge
- • Off-peak and shoulder savings
- • Bundle deals
- • Solar panel feed-in tariffs
3. Bonuses: Earn a better deal with sign-up bonuses, pay-on-time savings, and low exit fees. You can combine electricity and gas, and adapt to your home in many more ways.
Australians move often, so your energy usage is bound to vary around Melbourne and Victoria. You can even compare GoSwitch deals with the Victorian Default Offer. GoSwitch also serves NSW, QLD and other States, ensuring a smooth energy transition during your next interstate move.